Earlier this season, Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano was diagnosed with leukemia.
Colts players shaved their heads in honor of their coach and we watched Pagano deliver one of the most inspiring pre-game speeches we've ever heard.
And now, the Colts cheerleaders are getting behind Pagano. Cheerleader Megan M. said she would shave her head if fans raised $10,000 for leukemia research by November 25th, according to FOX59.
Pagano just started a second round of chemotherapy last week.
read full article
- The Alternative Minimum Tax Is The Most Heinous Aspect Of The Fiscal Cliff
- The List Of New Goldman Sachs Partners Is Out
- GOLDMAN: If You Make Over $250K, Your Taxes Are Going Up
- A US Representative For Greece's New Democracy Party Explains Why The Golden Dawn Has So Much Support
- Why Donald Trump Bought A Miami Golf Course For $170 Million In A Bankruptcy Sale
Page 112 of 377