The list of new Goldman Sachs partners is out!
The bank tapped 70 new "partnership managing directors." That's a much smaller class compared to the 110 tapped in 2010.
Those who didn't make the cut were informed yesterday.
Goldman partners are picked during a very intense and secretive two-year selection process.
To be made partner is seen as a very, very big deal.
One former Goldman partner told eFinancial News, "Don’t tell my wife this, but being made partner was the greatest moment of my life.
Congratulations to all of them.
Here's the list of people who made the cut (from Bloomberg):
Joseph S. Mauro
Charles M. McGarraugh
Xavier C. Menguy
Joshua S. Schiffrin
Jason H. Brauth
Gregory G. Olafson
Josh Struzziery III
Gerald Ouderkirk III
Russell W. Horwitz
Anne Marie B. Darling
Anthony W. Pasquariello
Marie Louise Kirk
Toby C. Watson
Francois J. Rigou
Edward A. Emerson
Scott M. Rofey
Antonio F. Esteves
Luca M. Lombardi
read full article
- GOLDMAN: If You Make Over $250K, Your Taxes Are Going Up
- A US Representative For Greece's New Democracy Party Explains Why The Golden Dawn Has So Much Support
- Why Donald Trump Bought A Miami Golf Course For $170 Million In A Bankruptcy Sale
- Stuff Investment Bankers Like: Buenos Aires, Trophy Wives, Empty Threats And More
- ROMNEY VS. OBAMA: Here's Who Wall Street Thinks Is Better For Stocks
Page 120 of 383