Jessica Shyba has captured the hearts of thousands of people across the country with her Instagram account, where she posts pictures of her son, Beau, snuggling with her dog, Theo.
So much so, that she was able to snag a book deal and start making lots of money off of her 5-year-old blog, Momma's Gone City.
Meet Jessica. She started her blog, Momma's Gone City, five years ago when she moved with her husband and kids from the Bay Area in California to Manhattan.
She used the blog to keep up with friends and family. About three years into it, she started turning it into a business, through ads and sponsorships.
In November 2013, her family decided to adopt Theo, a part-German Shepherd, part-Shar-Pei puppy from an animal shelter in Santa Cruz, California.
See the rest of the story at Business Insider
read full article
- Why Investors Are Going Crazy For The Very European Government Bonds They Used To Hate
- Here's Why Chinese Shadow Banking Is Still Accelerating
- 3 Interconnected Risks Threaten Europe's Recovery
- Don't Be Surprised If This Is The Start Of A Stock-Market Crash...
- STOCKS CRUMBLING (SPX, SPY, DIA, DJI, QQQ, TLT, GLD)
Page 8 of 367